BE YOUR OWN CAPTAIN! MINI BOAT TOURS
- Prices are per boat and occupancy not per person Ages 6+
- 13 Ft. Boat For 2, Up to 3 People with Extra Charge
- 15 Ft. Boat Up to 4 People
EXPLORE PUERTO RICO ON A MINI BOAT ADVENTURE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Captain your very own mini boat in this multi-stop excursion along the eastern coast of Puerto Rico! We take you beyond the beach in this fun adventure making stops at some of the cays that make up the Nature Reserve “Cayos de la Cordillera”.
A certified guide will lead the way for all the boats along the route. When the destinations are reached we will anchor and guests can explore pristine beaches and clear waters.
1-4 PASSENGERS PER BOAT / MAXIMUM OF 16 PEOPLE PER EXCURSION
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR MINI BOAT ADVENTURE
- Ladder with easy access to climb the raft
- Snacks: Individually wrapped snacks for each guest (600+ calories)
- Private Mini boat (13′) for your group
- Brief including ocean safety, boating basics and instructions on operating a mini boat in Puerto Rico
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Certified guide to assist all guests during the excursion.
- Beach stops
- Bottled water
- Cooler with ice provided in each boat.
WHAT TO BRING ON A MINI BOAT
- Gratuities are not included in the price. If you are satisfied with the experience our suggested gratuity for the guide and crew is 10% to 15%.
- Bring aboard a towel, sun protection and water shoes or sandals.
- Hats, rashguards and/or long sleeve tops are highly recommended.
- We also encourage you to bring reef safe sunblock.
- Storage space is limited.